For the last month and a half I’ve been doing a morning smoothie routine…and I have to admit I’ve really enjoyed and and been surprised that I’ve maintained the routine! Here’s the overview of what I do:
1. I Prep on Sunday for the upcoming week. – this week I used blueberries, raspberries and bananas. – in a sandwich size ziploc bag fill half of the bag with fresh fruit, release all the air air and seal the bag. This method will set the correct height/width to fit in the magic bullet easily. (I made 10 bags – I love to have a smoothie each morning and then another one for a late night snack).
2. Place a big scoop of dried kale in the bottom of the Magic Bullet (my homemade dried kale instructions in a later post).
3. Grab a Baggie of the frozen fruit bag and throw in the magic bullet. (Omit the Baggie 🙂 )
4. Fill the Magic Bullet with cold water.
5. Tighten the lid and start the blending. I blend for about 2-3 minutes. This is super yummy, so easy and full of nutrients! Enjoy!